Challenge Yourself – Most Active Days and/or the Most Total Club Miles
This time of year is perfect for spending time with friends and family, reflecting on the accomplishments of the past months and enjoying time with loved ones. It’s also the period of time when most of us let our foot off the gas with being active, while packing in substantially more calories from all those delicious holiday goodies and drinks. The Wild Trails 200 Mile Club is here to help you finish off this year right and get a head start on the next one with the 2017 Holiday Challenge!
We’ve got 20 sports or activities to choose from and will be giving awards for the top 3 people with the most active days and the most total club miles between Thanksgiving Day and New Years Day. Awards will be given at our celebration on January 15th, 2018 but if you participate, you’ll be reaping the rewards ALL through the holiday season.
- We encourage you to do at least 1 activity per day
- Timed activities must be at least 1 hour
- Distance activities must be at least 4 miles
- Golf must be at least 9 holes
- More than 1 activity type per day is allowed (heck, we encourage it!)
- Enter your activities at least every other day so we can track everyone’s standings
Check the 200 Mile Club Facebook page for updates throughout the holiday season. If you haven’t joined the 200 Mile Club yet, now is the perfect time to get started! It’s the perfect way to track your activities and get a jump start on your 2018 goals. Learn more and register here to start tracking.